- Model: Done
- Texture: Done
- Map: Done
- Integration: Done
- June 22, 2006
- Some scene objects have been added. The large rock behind the temple and some smaller stones.
- June 20, 2006
- The outside of the back wall texture has been made. However, the parts that will be blocked by the Sacristy is not going to be made. In addition, some transition parts were fixed. More renders.
- June 19, 2006
- Things are more difficult than expected. The materials for the top of the walls and the back wall are very troublesome because the rock creases/lines have to align on edges. Since the textures cannot be extracted from the photos, building them piece by piece is the only way.
- After intense editing in Photoshop, the creases now match for left and right walls. Here's a render.
- June 15, 2006
- Came up with a solution in dealing with missing photos for the right wall. Stamp painted, distorted and copy and pasted textures from else where to match up the seams on the wall. Another render.
- June 14, 2006
- Another render was done.
- Most of the textures have been mapped onto the walls; however, there exists minor texture flaws in certain parts of the wall. This can be fixed easily after the right wall is done. Right wall is the most troublesome part, because there are no clear photos of it.
- June 12, 2006
- The first renders was done.
- June 9, 2006
- Started on the Principal Temple. This time around, not using the block-by-block modelling technique anymore. Instead, this building will be modeled as a few polygons and be applied 'normal map' to do the finishing touch. This method allows better productivity and effectively reduces the loading time of the models and file sizes.