Intiwatana Structure 2
- Model: Done
- Texture: Done
- Map: Done
- Integration: In progress
- July 27, 2006
- Now the textures are completely done, even the walls now have the correct tinting so that they actually look as if they are from the same building. Believe or not, this is a hard part in this building. The most important reason is that half of the building was destroyed, so there's no way to get the textures. Check out the following renders.
- This is the before and after images of the structure.
- July 21, 2006
- Accidentally overwrited texture for the structure, but now, it's been fully recreated. However, the top and rear textures of the structure are still not done due to lack of details from the academic. Otherwise, the rear staircases are detailedly modeled, and are waiting to be textured. Here are two images of the structure and the staircases.
- July 19, 2006
- Texture completed. Still not sure about the texture of the back wall, so can't finish mapping yet. Although the back part of that wall is rarely seen, the texture should still be seamless to other sides of the wall.
- July 14, 2006
- Started structures in the Intiwatana region. The stone staircase is an important object in the scene, so modeled carefully. Also, made sure that the structure had the right dimensions and had as least polygons as possible. Below is a render of the staircase refined from Matt's layout.